Friday, April 15, 2011

A bit here and there

Meet Bailey! She is the little one I get to babysit during the week.
Lydia cooking for us
Elli longing to have a hat like Lydia
Nana came to visit so I could go to a Women's conference. It was wonderful!!!


Elli still thinks all the baby stuff is for her
Last weekend we went to Savannah for my cousin Haelie's wedding
Lydia loved it! She thought Haelie was a princess.
Elli did not love it. She was ready to be home.
Lydia got to dance with the Bride

She played dress up at the photo booth

And made her way around the room

Elli finally joined in and had a good time!

We are tired! We leave today to go to Carrollton, GA for King's Chapel's Missions Conference. We are so excited to see our dear friends there. I trust is will be a refueling time! I pray our family will be able to rest there!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the pictures! And love the Vickery family :)

Nadi said...

Awww! Elli still has the Mr. Bean bear I gave her! Elli is grown up so fast! So has Lydia. :)