Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Joys of Life...

Last week Elli ate a bit too much for breakfast. On the way to church she threw up. I mean like kid throw up, all over her clothes, her hair, her carseat... you get the picture.
I managed to strip her down and give her a sink bath before the service started. I washed her dress in the sink as well. And the carseat... well, I attempted to detail clean it with baby wipes. It was a good thing we arrived at church early. While I was running here and there cleaning up the mess, Elli got away and wandered the church in the nude.
I did happen to have an extra outfit for Elli. :)



Case, Ezra, and Lydia
Micah snapped a picture of Lydia and Elli waiting for mommy... as they so often do!
The view from the elevator of where we are currently living.
Today we were able to eat lunch with sweet friends we have not seen in a while!
It was wonderful to be together again. Lydia has not stopped talking about playing with Aina since.

No comments: